More info about the Event
Click on "Home" for more information about the event, like:
- what is it?
- where and when will it take place?
- why has it been created?
- description of the concept
- time schedule
- possible options
- Go to "EVENT / ENROLMENTS", and click in the enrolment table on "More info". There you will - as the event date approchaes - find more and more detailed information
- Two weeks before the event, you will receive an e-mail with all necessary information. This information will - as described above - also already be available online
Which one of the 3 groups is most appropriate for you?
- If you have a standard GT-R, and you have no circuit experience yet, than this is your group!
- Is your GT-R slightly "adapted", but you have no circuit experience; or is your GT-R still standard, but you have a little circuit experience; than this is still the right group for you
- In the "Sporty" program, you will first get, before going on the circuit - after the security briefing - a "work shop" of 20 minutes about the basics of circuit driving (steering wheel position, seat position, driving position, driving lines, look technique, way of working, enz.)
- After that, you will get - per day - 7 sessions on circuit, of 20 minutes each
- These circuit sessions will be alternated with work shops of 20 minutes each. Every work shop is interactive, and is given by a professional in the domain that is the subject of the workshop
- The work shops cover 2 domains:
- The improvement of your "driving skills"
- The upgrade of your GT-R to make it more "circuit ready"
- Do you have minimal circuit experience? OK then! ;-)
- This group is meant for those who have a lot of circuit experience
TPL Insurance = included
- in your participation fee, there is an insurance "TPL" (third partie liability) included
Cancel your enrolment
Is possible in case of proven force majeure
- It's best to call Frank on + 32 476 691 091
- Afterwardsn confirm the call by e-mail to email@example.com.
- WheelTorque has final decision about whether or not accepting the cited reason for cacellation. We are 100 % human and flexible in this matter. Do not forget - as soon as possible after having knowledge of the force majeure - to contact us in order to inform us about it though.
A voucher is always minimum 2 entire seasons valid
- In accepting your cancellation will be made a voucher , which will be valid until the end of the second season, after the expiration of the current season
- Example: a canceled event during season X, leads to a voucher, valid until the end of year X + 2
Administration- / cancellation costs
The "administration / cancellation cost" can be considered as:
- real administration cost
- a kind of cancellation insurance which you only pay as soon as you really use it as such
- The amount of these cost depends on the time of cancellation
|Time of cancellation||Administration- / cancellation cost|
|Till 6 weeks before the event||100 €|
|Tot 4 weeks before the event||200 €|
|Tot 3 weeks before the event||400 €|
|Tot 2 weeks before the event||800 €|
|Tot 1 weeks before the event||1200 €|
|Less than 1 week before the event||The total amount of the booking|
Questions or Suggestions?
- Tel + 32 476 691 091 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org (please always mention your mobile n° with country n° @ the bottom of your mail)